The B310 controls combine elegance, functionality and versatility.
Available with chrome plated, burl or soft touch control levers, the B310 series can be used on outboards, sterndrives and inboard applications.
The universal control design allows for the connection of 33C Universal style cable and OMC (Johnson/Evinrude) cables with adapters included.
Mercury Gen I cables can be easily connected with the addition of the K35 connection kit
• Enables easy and safe shifting by preventing accidental gear engagement unless engine is idling
• Can be installed horizontally or vertically, on the starboard or port side of the boat
• Provided with a throttle friction system adjustable from outside
• Pull-out handle disengages shift for warm-up
• Neutral safety switch X12 – 34543Q (optional) prevents in-gear starting
• Exceeds EN ISO 11547 standards when X12 safety switch is installed
• All models are provided with positive lock-in neutral to prevent accidental gear engagement
• All models are provided with a power trim switch conveniently located in the handle grip that enables an easy tilting of the engine
• For use with:
– All Ultraflex control cables except C36 and MACH36
– Ultraflex C5, C16, MACH5 and Mercury® cables require K35 – 34730U connection kit
– Ultraflex C22 cables require KB1 – 39964L connection kit
Download hier de installatiehandleiding